Friday, June 29, 2018

Time Well Spent

I cannot believe the journey is coming to an end. It has been a long and exhausting trip but well worth the effort! Time well spent, indeed.

Deeply felt learnings:

· My passion for teaching adults is burning stronger than ever. I have felt a significant shift in my focus from early childhood education to teaching adults in the early childhood field.

· Collaboration with classmates was critical to my learning and process, especially in the final capstone project.




· Leadership development in early childhood is a focus area that needs serious consideration. There are too many gaps in learning for those in leadership positions in this field.

Each of these spurs my long term goal of providing high-quality adult education for leaders of early education across the country (and maybe beyond). I hope to collaborate with many capable and passionate professionals to bring my capstone project to life.

I bid a fond farewell to my colleagues and Dr. E. I know you all have exciting adventures ahead of you.

I wish you all the best as you continue your work and advocacy in the early education field.

3 comments:

  1. Wendy,
    Thank you so much for your support throughout my capstone. You always pushed me to think one step further. Good luck with all your future plans. I have no doubts that you will be successful. I agree that collaboration was the key to success on the capstone project. Thank you again for your support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy,
    You did it! I just want to thank you for your feedback and support. You feedback were always thoughtful and you had such great resources to share with all of use. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

    Best wishes,
    Angela V

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Wendy,
    Thank you so much for all your valuable contributions. I agree that our peers have been such a good support and ofcourse Dr E has been amazing. I wish you all the very best in the future and have no doubt you will be successful with anything you put your mind to
    All the best,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete